Sunday, November 7, 2010

MGRP reflection

Alright, it's over it's over. I really enjoyed the research aspect of this paper, but the making up my own genre's bit was a little bit trying at times. I just sat looking at a long list of options and couldn't decide where to begin. I hope I chose the right five, I feel that I did, but I guess I will let my grade determine the effectiveness of my work.
My favorite bit would have to of been the poem I made, it was funny and I looked up thousands of idioms in order to find the right ones for my purpose. There are a lot of funny sayings out there, most of which I have never heard of but I would love to start using in my everyday conversations with peers just to see their expressions. Most will think that the I have found my way into the Elmers if I try using in an everyday conversation. But, on the other hand, some expressions are old that we use now, and our children will have no idea what they are but then their children will once again use the expression. Words are like fashion, it goes in cyclical trends but the old one day will eventually become chic again. Well, I can't see anyone using plum as an anything in the future but who knows.
If the MGRP had one hidden benefit it would be reorienting me with the microsoft sweet and formating options! I can't wait to turn this in and feel that sense of relief which I have waited so long for!

No comments:

Post a Comment